Plasmonix has developed a revolutionary technology that increases fluorescent signal by 20X to 200X over “traditional” approaches depending on your assay and format. This technology, known as Metal Enhanced Fluorescence (MEF), is a fundamentally different approach to building fluorescent assays and represents the first quantum leap in increasing signal intensity in nearly 50 years.
Increase your Effectiveness
Metal Enhanced Fluorescence will improve your lab’s performance in running immunofluorescent assays.
- SENSITIVITY: pg level detection enables you to detect proteins or antibodies that were previously undetectable.
- ACCURACY: You will detect lower amounts of analyte AND with better statistical precision.
- PRODUCTIVITY: Creating assays is faster, easier and can be done in <90 minutes with fewer incubation and wash steps.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Eliminating the need for HRP and other enzymes and substrates results in reduced reagent costs.
Incorporating MEF into your immunofluorescent assays will benefit your laboratory research immediately via the gains in sensitivity, speed, accuracy and cost savings. Learn more about the advantages of Metal Enhanced Fluorescence , how the technology works, and how to order your slides or plates.
Upgrade Your Assay’s Performance
MEF can be used in your commercial assays. Increase your assay’s efficiency by incorporating the technology in your kit.
- OEM or LICENSE Metal Enhanced Fluorescence to give your assay a 20X-200X sensitivity versus your competitors
- BOOST YOUR KIT PERFORMANCE: differentiate your both company and products by offering customers substantial benefits
- Enable your customers to detect and analyze analytes that were previously undetectable
- Enhance customers’ productivity with simpler assays
- Save them money: Eliminate enzymes and substrates
Incorporating Plasmonix’ technology in your kit/assay will enhance the performance of your product and enable your customers to do ground-breaking research by expanding the boundaries of ELISA and other immunofluorescent assays. Contact us to upgrade your assay’s performance.